ATTENTION: NECK PAIN SUFFERERS
Attend the “Pain in the Neck” seminar: Friday, May 19th at 2:00 pm
Location: 700 Eden Rd., Lancaster, PA 17601
- Do you suffer from neck pain or have numbness and tingling in your arm or hands when you are working at your computer?
- Do you have neck pain or difficulty turning your neck to check blind spots when you are driving?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping because of neck pain?
- Does neck pain make it difficult to lift your child or grandchild?
- Are you afraid your neck pain will get worse if you don't do anything about it?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions or you have a spouse with these symptoms, this
Pain in the neck" seminar may be a life changing event for you.
Who is presenting at the workshop:
Chris Hudson was born and raised in Williamsburg, VA. He graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science in 1996. While at Virginia Tech, he worked as an athletic trainer with the school's Division I athletes. GO HOKIES!
Chris received his Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy (MSPT) from Thomas Jefferson University in 2001. While attending graduate school in physical therapy, he had the opportunity to work with multiple players from the Philadelphia Phillies baseball team. He completed his Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy in 2009, attending Temple University.
Chris is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and National Strength and Conditioning Association. He has been certified as a strength and conditioning specialist since 2007. His professional focus is on: treating patients with spine pain, injury prevention, enhancement of sports performance, manual therapy techniques, orthotic fabrication for the foot and ankle, and working with runners and triathletes at all competitive levels.